Geoff Huston is the Chief Scientist at the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC), where he undertakes research on topics associated with Internet infrastructure, IP technologies, and address distribution policies.
Widely regarded as the preeminent researcher on IPv4 exhaustion, he is routinely referenced by international agencies and frequently quoted by the ICT media.
Conference 18th Sep
Technical Updates 1
- State of IPv6 in Mongolia - Bayar Batjargal (Member Services Officer at APNIC)
- IPv6 Deployment of Unitel - Munkhbat Gansukh (Manager of Data Unit at Unitel Group)
- IPTV Router High availability - Munkh-Orgil Tarvaa (Senior Engineer at Skymedia LLC)
- Fiber optic Project - Myagmarsuren Bataa (Manager of Support Team at Mobinet LLC)
- Securing Internet Routing - The Puzzle Pieces - Tashi Phuntsho (Network Engineer and Trainer at NSRC)
- On LEOs and Starlink - Geoff Huston (Chief Scientist at APNIC)